Valentine’s day is the occasion of celebrating love among couples. They reminisce their relationship’s tiny details which led them to fall in love with their companions. But for singles, it’s a day where they have nothing to do. But they forget that they can still celebrate the day of love, by celebrating the love of their life that’s “THEM”. so, celebrate this valentine’s day by loving yourself. Some ways to celebrate the day:
1. Start your day with a yoga session which helps you to keep calm and relaxed throughout the day. It helps you to set peace of mind. You feel energetic for the rest of the day.
2. Clean your room, keep things centered. Even you can have a little bit of change in your room change curtains and pillow covers, shift your study table to a comfort zone. You can have a dusting. Decorate your room with twinkling lights, photo frames, etc.
3. You can do some gardening. Plant your favorite trees and water them. place your plants in a decorative manner that seems pleasant to your eyes. Even you can sit there for a while to enjoy the gardening view of your own.
4. Start a journal or do some craftwork that boosts your mind. Remind of childhood memories or journey. Journal can increase your writing creativity about many things and you can make handmade cards or small gifts for your friends and family members.
5. Cook your favorite food that satisfies your soul. You can fulfill all your craving. As you are single, you are lucky you don’t have to share your food or wait for someone to have your meal.
6. You can cook lunch or dinner for your parents, sit with them and enjoy it. In our daily schedule, you can’t have a smooth talk to your parents so utilize this opportunity and spend some quality time. Because parents are the best companions you have in your life.
7. Do a chocolate or wine taste test with your friends. It’s the crazy thing you can ever have with your friends. You can have debates or similar views on each taste. It will be a long-time gossip for you.
8. Take a warm bubble bath to relax your body and mind. You can have it with a glass of Champagne and set your favorite songs on your device which cheers your heart.
9. Have chill and watch films on Netflix. You can watch your favorite movies or web series and drives away in your imaginary world and there will be no one for disturbing and spoiling the day-dreams.
10. You can play online games on your devices. You can invest your time and mind for a long to win the game and fulfill the targets.
11. Treat yourself by having a haircut, blowout, beauty treatment, or massage. Give a new look to yourself. Might it give you satisfaction a long-phrase of time?
12. Enjoy online or offline shopping. it's time to spend that hard-earned money by splurging on all the things YOU want. Sometimes money can use for happiness.
13. You can de- touch from social media help to avoid posts or status of couples. As like Facebook-stalking your ex to see which show they're celebrating with their new S.O. is not going to make you feel happy or confident.
14. Can plan a solo weekend trip. It might give a different perspective to know you better or view things in another way. You can feel the warmth of nature, adventure a lot of things.
15. You can try new dress up and makeup which you have been eager to try. Innovate your self in such a way that makes you confident by yourself and gives you the courage to win.
16. Hang out with your grandparents and have a long conversation with them. They are the only one who knows three generations stories- theirs, your parents and yours. Don’t miss it by any chance for your busy schedule these things a precious.
17. For work pressure, anxieties, depression, and so on you haven’t complete sleep overnights. Fully complete your sleep. Take a nap in the middle of the day whenever you want.
18. you can buy a bunch of flowers or chocolates for yourself and your family members. These things give you pleasure and made your family smile. The small initiative can bring bigger happiness.
19. You can plan some surprises for your brothers and sisters. They always expect many things from us but you can’t give them all. Surprises can make them feel that you are there for them always.
20. Throw an anti – valentine’s Day party with your single friends. The idea comes from the movie “Valentine’s Day” where the actor throws an anti-valentine’s party.
DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY BUT LOVE YOURSELF…. REMIND ON THING YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE AND YOU ARE LOVEABLE!!!!