1. It is a Bargain – Number crunching with Excel, Professional document creation with Word, and impactful presentations with PowerPoint, along with email services and cloud storage starting at only $5 per month per user. Now that is a bargain! Never before have you had an opportunity to use business-class office productivity tools at such ridiculously low price points.
2. For the Savings it offers – Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription model. There is no need for an upfront investment to buy expensive software licenses. Your money is saved, and your capital remains intact to invest in other avenues of growth.
3. Office 365 is much more than Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – Don’t for a moment think that O365 is a fancy new name for Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It is a lot more. To start, it comes with Outlook, Access, and Publisher. It also includes services like hosted Exchange for emails, OneDrive for Secure Shared Storage, SharePoint for content management and collaboration, Teams for enabling your teams to converge quickly on a decision in chat channels. For enterprise users, there is also the option of Stream for video streaming, Yammer for an enterprise-wide social platform, and PowerBI for Advanced Analytics.
Depending on your need and sophistication of use, O365 includes all the tools and apps necessary to empower your teams.
4. For complete convenience! – What does a business like yours need to manage and maintain efficient business operations? A set of tools that just work the way you want them to work. These are some of the things that you might need:
Business-grade e-mail service (YahooMail or ZohoMail)
Secure storage for important files in the Cloud (Dropbox or Box)
Calendaring solutions for managing schedule (Calendaly.com or 10to8.com)
Tasks management software (asana.com or Monday.com)
Office productivity tools (Apache OpenOffice or Apple iWork)
Good news! You don’t have to go to all those different vendors to get those services. Microsoft Office 365 is an integrated platform that offers all the above services at a single price point. Your IT team doesn’t have to deal with multiple vendors and your Finance department doesn’t have to manage many invoices. Software and services provided by Microsoft under O365 are best in class and have been the de-facto standard for office productivity for almost 3 decades now. It’s just convenient to get Office 365!
5. Wherever you go, it goes with you – Need to have a quick look at that quote before approval? No worries, Office 365 is available on mobile. On a camping trip and have to quickly respond to a customer complaint from a friends’ computer? Easy, just use Office applications from a browser. All your documents are securely shared on OneDrive, for you to be able to access anywhere, anytime, any device.
6. Increase your Profits – Microsoft Office 365 Migration offers tools and features to radically improve the productivity of your team. It is now possible to co-author Word Documents or jointly modify Excel spreadsheets. Imagine the boost this can give to your business when your team is quickly reaching consensus time and again. It drastically reduces turnaround time in all your customer engagements, resulting in a better conversion of leads and better satisfaction from customers. Your investment in Office 365 soon will start showing up as an improved top line and a better bottom line!
To know more about SharePoint Migration from 2013 to 2019 or File Share to SharePoint Migration visit O365CloudExperts.